Please follow the link to the Google Form Application, and be prepared to complete the following, by March 18, 2019:
- Complete the online scholarship application form, which includes your general information, as well as:
- Completing a 1000 word maximum general essay for all applicants,
- Completing a 1000 word Richard Geyser Memorial Ethics Scholarship essay, for applicants who wish to be considered for this specific scholarship (the requirements are defined below), and
- One (1) Signed Letter of Recommendation and a copy of current unofficial transcript to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
PFLAG SD General Scholarship Application Essay (required for all applicants):
Within the application form, the following essay questions must be answered in your own words and typed in English with no spelling or grammatical errors. Essays are limited to 1000 words. Please address the following questions in your essay:
- Describe something you have done in the past year that has made a positive difference in your community.
- What will you do to change the world for the better?
The Richard Geyser Memorial Ethics Scholarship Essay (required only for those who wish to be considered for this scholarship):
To be considered for the Richard Geyser Memorial Ethics Scholarship, within the application form, the following essay points must be answered in your own words and typed in English with no spelling or grammatical errors. Essays are limited to 1000 words. Please address the following in your essay:
- Identify and describe an ethical issue that impacts LGBT people
- Describe specifically who is impacted and the significance of this ethical issue. Who are the stakeholders?
- Describe the ethical principles involved in this situation/issue.
- Propose solutions or responses to the situation, if any.